Who are we?
We are The Saigon Kitchen Ltd, a Vietnamese restaurant based in Bristol since 2022. Our restaurant address is 25 Zetland Road, Bristol, BS6 7AH. Registered company 13515086.
What do we do with this information?
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
· To contact you after eating at our restaurant or taking part in events that you have taken part of for feedback either in the form of an online review or direct communication to the company directors Trung Trinh or Victoria Trinh.
· To contact you by phone, email and paper communications to be able to deliver all the event management and communications services
Who might we share your information with?
The Saigon Kitchen not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent to our instructing them to provide the particular service required. The following third parties may receive your personal data for the following purpose(s):
We use Dropbox to store information
How long do we keep your information?
The Saigon kitchen ltd will process personal data for up to three months after you contact us or for as long as is necessary.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
· Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
· Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
· Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
· Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
· Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to object to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. We do not carry out automated processing or profiling.
· Right to judicial review: in the event that the Saigon kitchen ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by The Saigon kitchen ltd (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with us or directly with the supervisory authority
Mr Trung Trinh & Victoria Trinh
The Saigon kitchen
25 Zetland Road
We may gather information about your general internet use and how you use the Website, such as how you are referred to it and how long you stay on certain pages by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.